Episode 035: Impact Partnerships & Sustainable Change with Rob & Debbie Young
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A REVIEW: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER | RSS
Rob and Debbie Young are an impact-driven couple changing the world through their leadership efforts with doTERRA and Days for Girls. Rob is a doTERRA co-founder who plays an active role in the company’s global charity initiatives, while Debbie leads DfG’s 30,000-strong Utah Chapter.
In this episode, Rob and Debbie dive into their journey(s) in social impact work; their passion for lifting up women, girls and communities on a global scale; memorable moments from their efforts around the world; and why doTERRA’s unique, sustainable approach to giving back makes them the perfect DfG partner.
- All about doTERRA’s ‘co-impact sourcing’ charity model, which allows them to invest in the wellbeing of communities where they operate
- How doTERRA is changing the world through co-impact sourcing, their Healing Hands Foundation and more
- How Debbie first became involved with Days for Girls
- The moment when Debbie first fully realized the difference she was making for women and girls (hint: it happened in a Mayan village in Guatemala)
- The story behind the doTERRA – Days for Girls partnership and what makes us an ideal fit
- The importance of sustainability in global impact work
- The inspiring changes they’ve seen over time in communities where doTERRA and Days for Girls are active
Website: www.doterra.com & doterrahealinghands.com
Debbie serves as the Days for Girls Coordinator for Utah, organizing 30,000 local volunteers, as well as coordinating efforts to enact doTERRA Wellness Advocates to distribute Days for Girls kits around the globe. She has personally taught over 3,000 girls in 6 countries and has enjoyed her time working with women to establish various DfG Enterprises while in-country. Her husband, Rob, is one of the co-founders of doTERRA. From the very beginning, Rob helped establish doTERRA as an integrative health and wellness company and the world leader in the global aroma therapy and essential oils market. Rob is often seeking ways to support others in need through doTERRA, his co-impact sourcing initiatives and the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation.