Rollover Your IRA to DfG
This is a benefit for folks who are 70½ or older. Check out the information below to see how an IRA charitable rollover gift to Days for Girls could financially benefit you too!
Benefits to an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization
- Please note that traditional IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose
Please consult with your financial advisor for advice regarding your specific circumstances and to determine what is best for you. Contact us if you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift at email@example.com or (360) 220-8393.