Engage on Social Media
We need your help to boost our visibility, amplify our social media posts and spread our message far and wide! The more you reshare and engage with our campaign posts each week, the closer we’ll be to reaching our goal this spring.
- Follow @DaysForGirls on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Like, comment and reshare all posts marked with our campaign hashtags:
#DaysForGirls #EveryGirlEverywherePeriod #SheCanDoIt
- You may choose to add your own message when reposting. If so, please keep it short, sweet and positive. Remind folks of our impact and include this link to our campaign donation page: https://donate.daysforgirls.org/shecandoit2022
- Consider customizing and including our social media campaign graphics in your posts.
- Consider running a Facebook fundraiser on behalf of Days for Girls! This is a quick, easy way to rally your online social circle around our mission. It takes less than five minutes to set up and 100% of proceeds will benefit our campaign. Click here to find detailed instructions on how to do this.
- Click here to explore detailed instructions for using social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.